Hadley Park is a quiet community of cottage style homes located in Arden, North Carolina. It is nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains between Asheville and Hendersonville. Hadley Park is just minutes from grocery stores, medical centers, pharmacies, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Interstate 26 and Biltmore Park Town Square (a "Town Center" with shops, restaurants, a hotel and 16-theatre movie plex). Hadley Park is also close to historical landmarks, hiking trails, art galleries and Asheville Regional Airport. Hadley Park residents and visitors love this area of Western North Carolina.
- Construction on Hadley Park homes began in early Spring 2005 and was completed in late December 2006.
- The community consists of 67 residential homes ranging in size from 1512 square feet to 2888 square feet.
- Hadley Park is a deed restricted community.
- Homeowners are members of a Homeowners Association ("HOA") and pay a monthly fee ($75.00).
- The HOA fee covers management costs, lawn care, trash removal, street lighting and other services.
- Hadley Park's HOA is managed by IPM Corporation.